Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beaten by Weather


Megan claims that I am smiling in this picture, I think I would describe it more as "slack jawed."

This one appears to be slightly more like smiling.

I feared that I wouldn't be able to find coffee in Korea. They do have coffee, it just happens to come in tea cups.

This was described to us as an area with much entertainment. We attempted to explore this "entertainment" but it was so cold.

We entered this building to get warm before we continued our exploration.

Inside we found these woodland scenes...

Those are plastic plants in case you were wondering.

I am in awe.

We tried to continue our search for "entertainment."

I am sorry to say that it was actually too cold for us to continue this adventure. I hear that is supposed to be warmer next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you guys! YAY! I'm so happy you have a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold, yes, but at least you can warm your soul with teacup coffee and plastic plants. So comforting.

    ReplyDelete